Friday, March 27, 2009

Top 10 Best Movie Quotes (in my opinion)

10. Steve Butabi: "Hey, nice bulbs, Emily. Oh, and I don't mean that metaphorically." ( A Night at the Roxbury)

9. Fat Bastard: "I've got more chins than a Chinese phonebook." ( Austin Powers "The Spy who Shagged Me")

8. Peire: "In France, when a man is caught poaching ostriches we shave his head and make him run through the fields." ( Dude, Where's My Car)

7. Dr. Raymond Stantz: "Everything was fine with our system until the power grid was shut off by dickless here."
Walter Peck: "They caused an explosion!"
Mayor: "Is this true?"
Dr. Peter Venkman: "Yes, it's true. This man has no dick." (Ghostbusters)

6. Detective Drycoff: Who’s Eleanor?
Detective Castlebeck: It's a damn car. And don’t you ever talk about my wife. (Gone in 60 Seconds)

5. Forrest:
"Mama always said, dying was a part of life." (Forrest Gump)

4. Ty Webb: You're rather attractive for a beautiful girl with a great body. (Caddyshack)

3. Dark Helmet: "Evil will always triumph over good because good is dumb." (Spaceballs)

2. Dewey: My name is Dewey Finn. And, no, I'm not a licensed teacher, but I have been touched by your kids. And I'm pretty sure I've touched them. (School of Rock)

1. Reverend Johnson: Now I don't have to tell you good folks what's been happening in our beloved little town. Sheriff murdered, crops burned, stores looted, people stampeded, and cattle raped. The time has come to act, and act fast. I'm leaving. (Blazing Saddles)

No comments:

Post a Comment